Competition for study grant in 2020.
Study Grant Implies partial refund of study fees. It is given to full-time students of fee-paying basis, including international students.
Grant is awarded for:
Grant is awarded for one study year with further achievements proof during the exam session.
Requirements for grant award:
1. Remarkable achievements in education
- 1st-year aspirants, who received 1 point lower than the pass mark in the entrance exam or have a diploma with honors in higher education (Master or Specialist). Students should have publications and recommendation of Academic Council of higher education.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th-year aspirants should complete an individual work plan and exam session in set terms during the whole period of study. Candidate exams should be passed with “Excellent”, or “Excellent” and “Good”.
- All other things being equal, priority is given to graduate students who had a study grant in the previous year, as well as those who passed the candidate's exams only with “excellent”.
- Grant can be awarded on condition of following Regulations, internal rules, rules of residence in the dormitory, and other local acts of the University for the previous Academic Year.
2. Remarkable achievements in scientific-research work.
- An aspirant should have publications, reflecting unique results and valuable contributions to the development of the scientific and innovative field (preferably international publications, VAK publications, as well as Scopus and WoS);
- Awards received for participation in conferences, exhibitions, professional competitions and other similar events not lower than the Federal level;
- Participation as a performer in the implementation of scientific projects and grants of different levels.
For participation at the competition one has to bring to the Department of Youth Science (5 Sofya Kovalevskaya Street, Room T1004) by 30.09.2020 the following documents:
- Application addressed to the rector of Urfu with a signature of the scientific supervisor, head of the Department and Director of the Institute;
- Copy of an exam paper with entrance exams results (only for the 1st year);
- Certificate from the postgraduate department on the results of passing interim and final attestation for the previous academic year (for the 2nd, 3rd year);
- Certificate from the postgraduate department on results of candidate exams (if available);
- Copy of the grant agreement for the previous year (if available);
- Certificate of no financial debt for study (for 2-4 years of study aspirants);
- Receipt of payment for study (for the 1st year aspirants);
- List of scientific publications with a signature of the scientific supervisor (head of the Department or Director of the Department, if available);
- Copies of documents confirming achievements in research and innovation activities; receiving awards at exhibitions, professional competitions, Olympiads, grants, participation in other projects and events (if available);
*For international postgraduates - a copy of the passport and visa (with a notarized translation).
Created / Updated: 15 July 2020 / 15 July 2020